Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, March 9, 2007

LATELY

okay, there are lots that has happened lately.

well, the most important news is that my application for the poly courses i chose were failures!!
that is really sad but i have appealed and im just hoping that 13th march will bring a much better result.
it's my points that pushed away the diploma course that i so wanted.
TOURISM MANAGEMENT... now im considering taking it at MDIS.
the problem is that i havent tell my parents that the course fee for a foreign student such as me will cost $6000-$7000.
Even if they agree im soo going to feel so bad if i dont do well for it.
i have appealed to Republic Poly. the campus that i really didnt even dream of entering.
but this is the last resort. i have heard from people that Republic Poly is not really that great.
that it is a lousy Poly. that really is a sad case... i didnt imagine landing myself in this kind of situation. im usually offered one of the best opportunities. but i just have to make do with this.
if i really land in RP, i will just make the most of it. so far, i been feeling really optimistic, TOO optimistic in fact. i must admit that my perspective has changed drastically this few months.
i really do think that it is the way to survive heartaches and disappointment.
i learn to let things go easily. that's why i really dont feel much disppointment when i receive the unsuccesful application shit. hidayah was so BOMBED. gosh.
anyways, at RP i have appealed for BIOTECHNOLOGY, BUSINESS COMPUTING, INFO-TECH..
so we'll see how it goes there.
if i get one of them and it didnt suit to my way of doing things. that after the 2nd or 3rd year of doing it, im still not able to comply to its specified industry, then i am going for the 7 months tourism course at MDIS. i have somehow planned what i wanted to do.
i already voiced my decision out to my mother. i questioned her about the financial situation of it.
i told her that if i go for a diploma in tourism at MDIS, i still want to continue it to a degree.
the dimploma + degree course cost about $35000 ++ with a 3 yr duration. so like now im so seduced to just go for the MDIS shit. my mum said that if i really want and i can do well at it, that i still can further my studies, i shouldnt worry about the money... well, i know i need not worry but i still will feel quite pressurized.
my dad said that if RP still rejects me, we will consider MDIS.

this time even if i get RP and the course that i like 2nd ONLY, i will still do my best. i will give this diploma by best shot that RP will just be a name that schooled my potential... i am capable of great things, it's a matter whether i really want to do it- this i really know..
i shall try to adapt. im good at it so i dont see the wrong in doing it for my future. =))

okay now, enough about the academic...
like what they said, fun plays one of the important key to leading a life worthwhile.
i have seen movies and clubbing lately this past days.
GF is the best!!!
well, he really is nice lah.
anyways, we have seen Norbit and Volver together.
next week we will be watching Blood and Chocolate.
cool shit!! =())
i cant wait!!!
anyways, last night i watch 300 (some epic movie) with Fariz.
then went clubbing again..
the other night, i went to club with Vicky, GF, his kuzin and the kuzin gf.
went to momo.
i had a wonderful time tho the music didnt suit my vibes.
no idea why.
like so no mood lah.
haha.
but GF is good to me =)) haha.
okay... last night!
clubbing was soooo not the way i anticipated.
i didnt enjoy myself.
i was quite angry about it lah.
ARRGH.
rather not talk about it...
anyways, laura, thanks for the Jack Daniels invites!
see ya again next week!!
=))
okay, im soo going to end now.
IM FAMISHED!!!!
CIAOZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment