Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, February 9, 2007

RESULTS MADNESS

ok, after work im like thinking over and over again about my results!
i cant shake it off my mind... everyone says that i will do well but i guess im just too afraid to think about anything about the outcome. i dont want to jinx myself. i have foreseen what i will get but now as it is, it gets muddy. and fucking VAGUE!! i cant stand this.
im afraid to sleep cos im afraid to dream as my dreams have signs what i will get for tmr. how sure i am?? FUCKING sure!!
when i reach home and all, i talked to Nurul and she was feeling so scared as well..
Imran was telling me over and over that i will do fine.. that i should sleep early, but honestly, i cant!!! haha.
im fucking nervous and im fucking anxious about tmr. gosh....

i want to try to sleep and then get over the hours ahead of me. goodness!!! i really want to just fast forward the time to the time i will be at school... i just want to get the grades that i want. nothing more nothing less.

ok, i shall update u all later when i get it...
= i hope for the best cos i didnt prepare for the worst =

No comments:

Post a Comment