Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2007

i smoked a stick as i await the bus that will bring me to the mrt station.
then i came thoughts in my head that i know that i will have to share here in this blog.
i realise that as i await the arrival of the bus there are many things that it associate with my life, our life.

day in day out, i ride transport of whatever sort and knowing where it leads but it takes me to the systemic route that it follows, even though there are couple more shorter route as to how to get to my destination.
in a way, i also realise that instead of riding this bus and letting a driver go on and on in his own route, why dont i be the driver myself. indeed, this is a very unrealistic way of seeing things... unless i want to be a bus captain myself, which i will NOT ever.. no offence to anybody...
anyway, the bus that i take daily is the bus of life. i

No comments:

Post a Comment