Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, January 29, 2007

poems

did you all ever know that i have a book of poems? it isnt really that personal but usually is it about love. and yes there are some semi-personal ones, so yeah.
im not a really romantic with words but there are times that i see love all around me and i cant help but write about it.
in my poem book, there are a few poems that are not written by me. Either they are the poems of my other friends (of which i will state who) or they are poems written for me. yeah, the ones written for me is from a guy. of which i wont write who. cos i really dont want people to know that he's sucha, err, sweetheart. ahaha.
but it did won my heart. i love poems, see. i appreciate words expressed thru poems. i love poetry. whether or not they rhyme. but i must say, poems must mean somethings. okay now, let me take you to it slowly. i will copy here everything. but not all in a day's entry. maybe one or two? hmms. i think i shall establish MONDAYS n SUNDAYS poem days!


okay so here i start with a non-romantic poem.

poem 1

Tittle: Something to think about

When painful sorow sweep over you,
Be strong and listen still;
Life is full of meaning so true,
That all you have to do is feel.

Roads are bulky as ever before,
Fear nothing but the wrath of the Lord;
He stay true to us and more,
By actions and sometimes with a word.

The love we feel inside is by Him,
As well as those ache we feel;
We just have to search within,
And everything will be done by will.

Fate and destiny is one with GOD,
Together thru time that's irreversible;
Changing them is something bad,
Cos everything in the present will be invisible.

Be happy with now and everything,
Contented with whatever there is;
For the 'morrow is life renewing,
soul searching whatever it is.

**yes, i was thinking of GOD at this point of time i wrote it. and so i wrote this to remind myself that HE is there. And that i shouldnt want to change the past.

poem 2
tittle: Untittled 1
You're all that I've wanted,
You're all that had mattered;
I didnt know that you're still the one,
That one i really still want.

Love is very much alien to me,
But it's you who made me see;
Who stand as proof, who made me feel,
That love do exists for real.

Pride and ego may come between,
Pain and separation may even win;
But you and me are meant to be,
We'll be back again someday they'll see.

Whoever they are who make us part,
They'll never change that feeling in our heart;
Do trust what it says cos i do love you,
And thru whatever I'll still be your boo.


**this is a poem made by me quite a long time ago. yes, to a lover when we had somehow almost given up hope on each other. that lover isnt my lover now though. so no matter, i still wont say who he is..
well, let's just say that the poem came true and then it didnt.

okay so i'll end here. till this Sunday then. anyways, i shall copy here the poems in the book firsts. then when everything is done. i shall do more of new poems. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment