Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, January 12, 2007

out with the girls

after not seeing my girls for quite sometimes, we met up.
though it's not with mei ling and nurul.
me, hajar, hidayah and dinisha only.
we were suppose to have an outing to sentosa.
but due to the rain, it was cancelled.
anyways, today was soo FUCKED! haha.
i meant it in a foolishly great way.
yeah i know, why say FUCKED if it is a good thing right.
wells, the girls have decided to use that as a catch phrase.
with whatever motive, i know nothing!
haha.
anyways, im soo in love with Anne Rice.
why?
wells her novels really captivates me.
The Vampire Chronicles.... it's a collection of novels by her.
you ppl should really like read it.
i dont know what interest me with the beautiful creature of the night.
i guess it's the stories about them.
the way they are described is really alluring.
very captivating.
really makes me want to see them for real.
and i even fathom their existence.
gosh.
now, this is a real FANTASY.
something that only in my wildest dream will happen.
(btw, the new year kiss is also my fantasy rmbr. but this fantasy can happen. only that i dont know when. ahha. but anyways, my new year kiss isnt that spectacular. i was in the arms of an old date, he kissed me on the cheeks and i did too. nothing much to say about that. it isnt romantic. i dont know when will that fantasy come to life. haha.)
anyway, work really is freaking tiring.
cos i havent been really sleeping.
got problem sleeping like shit.
i dont know why.
it's like my mind/soul/whatever it is, being called somewhere or by someone.
i meant like my mind wonders like so much.
i been i have had this kind of probs sleeping but not like shitty as this.
anyways, i hate the new assistance chef.
he keeps looking at me.
and mind you, the last thing i want is for him to fancy me.
i'll seriously puke.
haha.
okay maybe not so bad.
but that's the last thing in my lifetime that id want.
anyways, Fik asked me out this sat.
he was kinda shy about it actually but i respect his tries.
i dont know if it's a confirm thing.
he tried getting my no. (even tho he knows two of his frens has alrdy fail in doing so)
but like i decided.
i will never give my no. i'll only take theirs.
so it depends on me if it pleases me.
but i didnt have the time to do so.
been doing other things lately.
which is WORK.
haha.
anyways, i think i like Ayul(another fren) better than Fik.
i meant it as a friendly comment.
like i said, im not really into bfgf now.
at least not now.
i want to take a break from all this emotional matters.
but i mean i will entertain semi friendly connections.
haha. yups.

okay, 7 things that i want done this month of January.
1) get my mum her bdae gift asap/take her spa/date her for a fine dining.
2) buy a new phone or get an MP3
3) date myself/go buy something for myself.
4) pay off my bill (at lst $50)
5) oh and rmbr to give nurul her present! hahahaha.
6)finish off the novel Blackwood Farm and return it on the due date.
7) go to gym with cousin Azmi

No comments:

Post a Comment