Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2007

...

today, work was okay lah.
there was some quarrell in the kitchen.
b/w that chéf that ive grown to detest and another chéf that i find nice.
i dont know till when this strong feeling will subside but for sure i really mean the word detest.
to the extent that i dont want to even eat the food he cooks.
and im all too glad that Shah cooked the staff meal tonight.
wells in my previous entry i talked of this new assistant chéf that had just joined the kitchen crew.
and i talked of my new found hatred about that ass.
gosh.
anyways, i really think that im being sucha workaholic.
but anyways, im really soo tired lah.
so im going to shut up now.
and hang up on my cousin who is on the phone with me.
then go to my novel that calls out to me.
haha.
ok ok.
gtg.
-love love love-

No comments:

Post a Comment