Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, January 7, 2007

lots of cock up shit happened at work.
and somehow, after everything yesterday, which is settled now.
i choose to just leave the other things that i noticed, out.
i mean i cant care less.
whatever it is, as long as they dont step on my toes, i'll be fine.

im like so freaking pissed that my blood boils at the thought of it lah.
but anyhow, favouritism wont favour a person in the long run.
gosh.
i realise who are the backstabbers and the ppl who hides behind a freaking nice masks.
gosh.
anyways, whatever it is.
im not the damn sort they can easily manipulate.
and i see beyond the damn masks.
so im sorry to see them daily, giving that kind of superficial beauty.

gosh.
wells, my love life's currently dead.
in a way, im like only thinking of five things!
1. Family
2. Myself
3. Friends
4. My dream vacation. --which i dont know when will happen and where.
5. soon.. Studies.

gosh.
i want i need and i yearn for my vacation! somewhere i can chill with somebody i can get along with.
where money is not an issue.
cos the only purpose of the vacation is to relax and chill.
so anybody want to go on a trip with me??
max 3 ppl wanted.
haha.
so come for interview.
call me.
hahahahaha.
but im really IN NEED of this vacation! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment