Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Stationaries Madness

I've done it!

I've totally dried myself out because of these babies


I've spent hundreds on these and some more actually.

Guess what?

I'm not done yet. I still have a laminating machine, paper cutter and cutting board along with assortment of papers to purchase. 

I shopped for these at 4 stores, and I'm rating 3 things - variety, cost, quality with 5 being the best and 1 being the least.

1. Art Friend @ Bras Basah Complex
Variety - 3
Cost - 2 (too pricey for basic stuff)
Quality - 4 

2. NBC @ Bugis Junction
Variety - 4 (btw if you're looking for 2016 planners, they have LOADS of types and variety)
Cost - 3 (2016 planners cost as little as $5.90 and as pricey as $50)
Quality - 4 (They are the high-end version of the neighbourhood bookstores, so it's great)

3. Popular @ Central (Bras Basah Complex)
Variety - 5 (they have an awesome and wide selection of items on their level 5 which really amazes me!)
Cost - 3 (varies but I have to say Popular bookstore is really becoming expensive)
Quality - 3 
I'm
4. White Sands Stationery Store @ West Plaza Mall
Variety - 2 (well not much variety here, but you'll be happy you stopped by and even more amazed that they actually have awesome buys)
Cost - 5 (neighbourhood stationery shop = affordable rates)
Quality - 3 (I'm still not very sure how good the quality of their products at the moment, but I can tell you, the shop owner reminds of Olivander, the wander-maker in the world of Harry Potter! She knows her stationeries well it's so amazing!)

I will post more next time!
Goodnight, xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment