Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Year End Project

It has been a long time since I actually posted on this blog. I cannot however leave this outdated because this is supposed to be my book for goodness sake.

So just to update with a new post, I want to share my current fancy.

I'm looking at DIY-ing my own personal planner. I have already started researching, and ascertaining the look and feel of my planner. 

However, it's still been futile and I only have 2.5 months to get the planning and creation of the planner. I want it to look good but I need it to be functional as well.

I can't wait to see my work bear fruits. I just always cannot seem to enjoy planners off the shelves because it's too professional looking, and some of the things I need is not there. Of course it has to do with budget too!

I mean really, look at Kikki K's planners, they're going at $95 for the ones that capture my fancy. No doubt materials are of A-list quality, I just cannot imagine spending $95 on a planner!

So anyhow, just want to keep this short since I'm still catching up on emails post 2-days of medical leave. 

Here's my progress so far:

- Research
- Prototyping


No comments:

Post a Comment