Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Types of Men I Find Attractive

Attraction.


A one-word classic importance women use as a criteria when it comes to forging relationship with anyone. Mostly on the man they're sizing up to be with for a phase or rest of their lives.

It's very subjective, really. Different women have different tastes in men. But they still base their search of The One on how attracted they are to him.

Attraction comes in many forms. But it comes from the innate dynamics of a woman, and it tells a lot about the woman on the type she's attracted to.

It often changes too. So you can see how in due time, you will hear it from your girlfriend(s), "I don't know what I saw in [guy], why did I ever date him?" or "I never knew I would fall in love with [guy]. He's the last person I'd think of dating but he's actually a great person. [Aww]"

Whatever it is, know that it's important to accept that whoever you were with, you've learned to be a better person (hopefully). You would have known what's your like and dislike in an other half after many frog kissing.

If you've not fully accepted your past choices, truly, there will be something that will crop up in your current relationship. There will be some sudden uncertainty, a void that you cannot fill and issues that will unearth unless you fully reconcile with that part of self.

Anyway, we'll continue that in other posts.




I am writing here today to share with you, readers, the types of men I find attracted to. After series of dynamic changes I've experience, I realize these type of men still attracts me. (Not an easy topic to write about though, so let me try)

1. Quiet and reserved
I don't know why I am attracted to these type of guys. It's an opposite dynamics from me. Until I read up more that perhaps my outspoken nature is just a mask I use to cover my introverted part of self. So therefore, guys like this attracts me.

In a negative point of view, it could also be possible that the (quiet and reserved) guy may be nursing some hurts that appeals to my inner mother instinct (or possible codependency issues) to want to care for them and make their pains go away.

2. Knowledgeable
I pride myself to be an intelligent woman, so it's so hard to prefer good looks to a man who have good general knowledge and could hold a good conversation with me. Of course, with that said, I don't think all men who's handsome only have good hair and no good brain. All I'm meaning is that it's so much easier to connect with a man who you know doesn't only have his other "head" working.

In a negative point of view, I'm letting my vanity rule me and I'm not exercising acceptance of others' mental capability. But I still really think this -

Clever men are irresistible!

3. Men who read
It's a male beauty to have interests in reading. He knows that to gain knowledge and keep his mind active, his pastime will include reading. Especially the reading of The Bible.

4. Good planner
I'm a planner. I'm creative. Sum it up, I'm a creative planner. It's so hard not to admire a man who knows how to plan a date, an outing, a surprise (especially this. I'm very intuitive, normally, I can see the little things that give away a surprise from body language, this sucks for me, but can't change this about me), and of course, one who plans for the future with me.

5. Confident
This is not just for me. I bet a lot of other women love this in a guy. Not over-confidence but nothing less than the right touch of confidence. It makes a man so sexy when he knows how to exercise the use of his God-given charms. Oo lalala.

These are 5 types of men I find attractive.

But this is not all. For these traits to be fully effective for me, there's a final touch that I really truly cannot go without admiring and loving in a man.

That is his love for God. 

One who knows that he's nothing without God. One who has the heart of service, of worship to the God who ought to be our only third wheel. Who applies the word of God in his life and in our relationship. A man who can steer me to be a good person, and who is humble enough to be steered by me when needed. A man who prays for me and our relationship, together.

So, what are yours? What are your top 5 types of men you find attractive?

No comments:

Post a Comment