Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Simple Recycles

We're so used to the mantra 'Reduce, Re-use, Recycle' but we only say it and hardly really do it.

Lately, I have rekindled my first love flames with home improvements and although I'm starting small and simple, I have started.

My thoughts and perspective has seen a shift in how I view things. The fact that my very notion to want to create, invent, restore and reorganize has given me a new way to live for.

Yes I'm very much still in love with the social media world (my job) but there's certain control over how I allot my time to the things I really love doing.

My thoughts now are, "Why buy when you can innovate? Why spend unnecessary amounts of money when you still have something useful if you spend time to restore the old and make it look awesome? Why throw out items that are not yet spoiled?"

It's a commitment and I'm very much excited to start sharing with you my mini projects and even minute ones just to better the world, my world.

And as I share, I am confident of the growth I've experienced. I hope no matter how simple, you too gain some inspirations from it.

Here's a very simple example which i can share with you today.

* Simply recycle containers to make it into something useful. It not only add touches of creativity on your office table but it also helps save the environment.

So, before you throw out anything, check it out how you can re-use it first. Cheers.



♥ MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment