Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Updates

It has been awhile since I posted an entry. I have been busy so much things these few days, and there are more to come when I think about it. It almost as always seem to feel that 7 days a week is never enough.

I've got so many things going on that I tend to question sometimes if I'm able to achieve the week's schedule. How will I catch up when I leave for Phil next month.

Anyway, back a bit. Just this week my sister turned 12 and we had a mini celebration (as it always end up becoming). I praise God for the way everything went. I actually made her a birthday card invitation that made its way to my design portfolio :)

This time I contribute a bit more, I took leave and did what I can to help out and provide. I'm happy with myself but I'm happier when she told me that she was really happy and enjoyed herself.




I got her a professionally-baked cake from one of my contacts. Got to know her from the PRE at my parish. It's really nice!!! Even dad who don't appreciate chocolate cake came for second round :)











The food is unquestionably awesome! Oh yes, I this year the special thing about her birthday is that she got herself good blessings the day before from Fr Ed as she requested to attend mass :)

I think it's beautiful, I hope to attend mass on my birthday this coming month too. However, I will be working on this day tho, but I'm going to throw a bash :)

I've to plan soon, looking for an alternative because apparently the SAF seaview chalets are fully booked and Chevys only have Sundays for bday function. I might need to find another alternative.

But in my current sched now it's a miracle I hardly find the time to even plan for the itenerary for Philly, esp granny's program, and then the beach getaway.

I get emotional lately.. Too emotional in fact, when I think of granny. She's really gone. Sigh.

*One day, I shall see you again. *

~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment