Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Relationship

Never easy.

Especially for me.

The only thing that keep this relationship going is that we understand each other's schedules, and of course, common views.

There are times I really need him to be there, well, mostly for idle pleasures or leisure habits. And times come when i really want to be my own single woman.

Ok in my relationship context with him, it's so easy to succumb to think that I'm still single.

But of course, maybe I'm just used to having guys going all over me, staying with me almost 24/7, penetrating or infiltrating my every schedules, making them my world, proving their undying love, making me feel so taken by their love etc.

Then again, I've had those and it didn't work out. It's like sizzling in the beginning, then crumbles after weeks, months, and worst, years.

For now, all I've got to ensure is not be tempted to sway.

But how could I?

His fixes are wonderful ;)

Simply put, he's just about the only man who can fit to my schedules, who doesn't make *much* fuss if I can't spend time.

Because it goes the same ;)

I can't wait to spend time with him again < 3

We'll see how this works out. I'm big on 'que sera sera' and 'dont force things, let it happen'

But soon, I'm gg to think a lot of this relationship n its feasibility. Hmmm

~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment