Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My heart Smiles





It's funny how you never expected to feel something wonderful but you actually do.

I've conveyed to mum and well, she was concern but all was good when she asked me something and she saw I'm happy. She was trying to catch a glimpse of what I feel, that I might not know about.

I honestly didn't think that my face expressed what is in the inner part of my heart. (even if I'm afraid or shy to admit)

Haha I'm not saying I'm soooo in love, but it will get there, given proper time and connection I know I will.

For some reason, I still cannot find a bad thing to pin point in him.

But maybe, who knows it's true that maybe someone is made just for you, perfect in your eyes and soul.

We are two adults seeking something stable and of love.

So may God bless our souls.

~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment