Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Generous heart

Mother Theresa said to give till it hurts. That only when we feel a pinch do we know that yes, we are actually giving ourselves along with what we give others.

It goes with regards to money, but of course the intangible things like love, help and the likes too are counted.

In which case, I thought that maybe it suggests that Love NEED to hurt.

So I was thinking that it's when were hurt that we learn to appreciate the love, and when we give till there's none much left that we understand the meaning of being generous.

I have been examining my conscience with my ability of being generous.

Am I being generous or am I being a show off?

With lately been provided by a good cash-flow, am I lending, giving and loaning to people because I want to be a help that makes my friends glorify God for my help or is it to increase my ego and glorify myself?

Honestly, this year GOD's providence is really abundant. Even when I don't have much anymore, even to the point of complete dry spell of money, one way or another, I get a windfall.

Experiencing God in this way makes me understand how blessed I am.

This year is one of the most challenging just yet: two of my younger cousins will be coming with grandpa. They'll be studying here and I'm going to be their lifeline.

So many obstacle so far with documentations and as I think of the cost of them living here, I praise the Lord for letting me tap from His strength.

Also, im not going to lie that I need a human man offer me the warmth and moral encouragement I need.

But I will not settle for just random man with false intent and insufficient warmth to support.

He must be a God-fearing man who honors and respect a woman in all ways, in hopes of allowing her to be holy.

Idealistic? Yes, but ideas divine are ideas that will be made real by God.

Believe.

This year, I've an offer to take that can truly be a blessing. If it is His Will, I gladly accept it.

P.S. I've already made peace with Thomas. That means that emotional baggages has been cleared. We are happy for each other.

Praise God for today's opportunity. Amen.


~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment