Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Back to work and more...

Okay, so i was suppose to post about a how-to on Batam in the Harbour Bay district.

I boarded by noon and by 2pm, i'm already at Batam, Indonesia.
It was a fast boat ride, and i was hardly able to catch a shut eye.

When i reached Harbour Bay Amir Hotel, i was tired due to the Batam heat. It was okay.

I reached the Ferry Terminal fine and excited at what i'd experience there, all alone and currently no one to call on should anything happen. The terminal are littered with taxi drivers hoping to get passengers. I walk on knowing that my hotel is only a stone throw away. Indeed i reached in less than 7mins.

I rested for a bit before i decided to head out for dinner and some sightseeing.
Had early dinner at this fast food restaurant, Best Friend Chicken, and had Ayam Penyet..

A BIG NO to those who want to eat at restaurants like that.

Please eat at those street hawkers. They not only taste nicer but it's also much more cheaper.
Spend from 17K on the Batam nasi padang.. It's very nice!

So i contracted a local ojek (biker) to ferry me around places and introduce me to things to see at Batam.
I thought at first that i must be crazy to do it, but he turned out to be with moral and integrity.

I contracted him for two days, he brought me to Tanjung Ma for an overall hill sightseeing, viewing the whole Harbour Bay on the first night and Barelang Bridge on the second day. Nothing much to see really, but it's really nice at night. At the hill, there's this local restaurant that serves superb food.

Also, the place was real windy so it was really really very relaxing.

Headed to my hotel after  dessert and then i spent my night in the bath tub and watching tv.
Being alone is apparently rather enjoyable. This is one of the things i needed before i fully kick started this year.

I mourned for granny again, then i felt that it's okay. She's better off now.

And then i shed tears for my ex boyfriend of almost 3 years too. But that was it.

No regrets nor hopes for ever having to think i'd want him back etc.

Then something still bugged me.

It's that person that's been itching me up for a bit now. I don't know what to do with him actually. Should i respond and go further to his subtle invitations or would it be a disastrous event to go back a time 6 years ago.

Or would it be different this time? I will never know.

Cos i guess i'm never going to venture there. It's better to think that somehow, what little happened with us happened because of the time apart, and maybe a crazy idea to embark on something with the familiar person you know is always there no matter how long and how long the absence is.

Each time however i decided to let it be, something pulls me back to him. Weird eh. I don't know...

Anyway, so i stayed in Batam for 2 nights, and come the 2nd night, i spent it on my bath tub and with TV.

It was good opening and ending my trip with a prayer :)

It made my stay really wonderfully serene and safe, making me see that Batam seems misjudged.
The people there are very friendly.

So now at this moment, i'm back to work.
Work has gotten interesting ever since after the cruise, as i got to know some juicy stuff.

I'm still trying to comprehend and accept the seriousness of what he feels. For a quiet guy who was unnoticed by me for all this time, to eventually be someone who confesses and professes what he wants, it's a very surprising thing.

I guess only lately he had the courage to come out.

At this moment too that i think i should let this one other fish go back to the ocean. I don't like lead ons so it's important for me to be honest that i don't think anything will be possible with this current guy i'm kinda seeing.

Well, i've been transparent that i'm not on exclusive terms with anyone.

So may the best man win.

No comments:

Post a Comment