Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Year 2010

Here's me posting my first entry of the New Year.

We are all aware of what 2009 brought to us. Horrid, crazy and bitch of a year it is. But how many of you actually stop to think that whatever occurred in that year has been beneficial and are ready to take it as a stepping stone to better a life?

What are you really waiting for? It's the time. Don't let the new
year be another waste. Start pursuing for greater things or do something about the damages you incurred in 2009.

Go ahead, smile and be sure that this year will be better, if not the best.

A lot more will come as the first part of the year proves rather busy and hence, stress is inevitable. It all depends on you, however, to handle stress and make your year still worth looking forward to:)

My first month of the year is rather complicated but of course there are a lot of great things that has occurred and is still on going too. The negative aspect however, is rather inevittable.

The end of 2009 seem to open up all senses and emotions to bring about talks of getting up and trying again. Hence, as 2010 came around I found myself entagled in the web of love and with the will to better the situation that both me and Thomas had succumbed to. It's been a month since we got back and yes, everything feels and seems better. Despite minor glitches along the way, we still find the will to forgive and assure each other that eventually, we mean well.

As February enters another mark to my life is made - graduation and the seek for full time employment. It's a jungle out there and it takes a lot of attitude and belief in oneself to enter the path to success. I hope I have what it takes. Currently, I have had three companies who had shortlisted me for an interview. One of which is already attended, another missed (due to a clash in examination) and one on the way.

I hope to get the best job suitable to my qualifications and zero-experience. I like the job scope of the first company who called me for the interview. However, let's see how things go. Hopefully I impressed the Director enough. *crosses fingers* :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment