Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Midnight blabber

OMG..!

I have been selected by the Marketing Director of Innocom Technologies to be the Marketing Coordinator. I received two offers from the first two companies I have gone for an interview with.

I had to decline an earlier offer that pays $1500-$1700 due to Innocom's promising job position. I am indeed happy that I listened to my guard feeling not to accept ECS's offer yet without hearing from Innocom. Besides, I am working at the times and am very occupied so I guess it wasn't meant to happen with ECS. I feel bad though for the inconvenience I caused them.

But I am very much elated at both of the offers these two companies have given me. That I was wanted to be a part of them. I declined ECS because the position that was given to me is not exactly what I wanted to do. Yes it has growth opportunity but honestly, I don't really like having to do sales. (And the line I was posted to is not really relevant to the degree I wanted to do. ) I did sales before and I don't really have a good outlook of having to do it.

I am really happy that Innocom gave me this opportunity to be a part of them ( purely marketing and no sales..!)

I can hardly wait really.

I begin on March 1st, just as I have aimed for from a month ago. I truly feel blessed that not only did I get the position I wanted, I can sense new knowledge forthcoming.

So as Monday approaches, I have a lot of things to learn until the coming 2-3 months. I aim to strengthen my knowledge on the company as soon as possible and therefore cover my job scopes well and proper.

And blessedness ain't being given to me alone.
Shenath has been asked to come down for a second (or finalization) interview with an IT co.'s HR personnel. I really hope he can start by April, or better mid March..? Heh.

I'm sure he will be appointed the job..!

For today until Sunday however, Im out of town..! Heading down to tioman for a short getaway. Let's hope my route planning is foolproof.

Malaysians be nice to us people.

So readers, goodbye for now..! Will be back with photos =)

Goodnight.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment