Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why is fever catching up on me?





Yes, fever has once again caught up on me.


Hate the feeling it gives, and the amount of time it consumes instead of having done something productive.


This week, i'm working only one day - which was yesterday. (Monday)
Too bad for me because that means i have to work more on the other days.
However, i feel that hey it is for a good special cause :)


Ana and Shenath's birthday is fast approaching.
Gosh Gosh!


I just hope that great things will come out of these days!
Wish me all the best! =)







Things have been really wtf with Shenath and I.
There are a lot of horrid things that can happen despite the amount of love shared by two people.
We don't know how such undesirable events can occur but i guess not looking into the easy way out might actually be satisfying in the end.
I have to thanks Shenath for this, for teaching me to hang on and see what's in store, rather than just moving forward in the 'easy' path.


It's not exactly a satisfying feeling while undergoing the infinite hurt and pain that relationships can bring forth to couples, but when the storm has stopped and both of you can breathe again,
that's when you learn to appreciate the complexity as a way of how nature deals with all things human.


The hurt and the pain won't go away.
But i guess despite the fact that a couple has reached the point where enough is enough,
nothing is ever enough.


Nevertheless, despite it all...
Love Remains The Same.

No comments:

Post a Comment