Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

yet another love poem

a dedication to Shenath Thomas Dias

a random emotion brew suddenly
as i near to close my eyes,
i felt a longing too dear that it refused to shut;
i just had to write what i feel

you complete my desire
in a man i so long seek,
a person, a lover, a friend;
you can never know how much that means

you heal wounds
and gave me strength,
you complement what of me lacks;
indeed i must believe you're my soulmate

with the silver cord that lits brightly
that withstand tests of what love brings,
it's you and me;
let's hold on tight through it for real

i can't promise you wont hurt
i wont expect you not to hurt me,
indeed a vicious cycle;
yet we should fight never to fall apart

in all sense we are beautiful
together, whatever it takes;
you'll never be complete without me,
and so will i...

i love you
i adore you
i cherish you
you are, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment