Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

so tired

im very tired.
after three days of coaching hakim and aisha rollerblade, and currently after working 7hours in one of the busiest times at the cafe, i feel really shagged!
well, im still quite dedicated to blogging somehow despite the drop in my readership, due to the neglect here and there, and so here i am, yours truly, despite being so damn tired,
i stayed back at work to blog and of course surf for a bit.
shenath, beside me reading the newspaper is keeping me updated with the news on the newpaper.
such a nice bf picking up a very tired gf from work.
well, he has been really nice but a little bit cranky nowadays (hehe).
he has been really supportive of my coaching trial. phew! it went cool.
and my clients are really satisfied.
to you readers who don't know, i started rollerblade coach - basic techniques.
and my very first clients/students, aisha and hakim, have really improved.
im really glad that i helped them, for a little price.
aida, their mum, complained to me how expensive it is to have them coached outside, so well being a nice and good person, hehe.. i offered them a small sum.

and good thing they are learning well :)
i think lesson resumes next thurs.
so far, im just awaiting new clients refered to me by aida and currently, aunt jacky.
lets see how far my coaching career lasts for :)
so anyway, coaching seems really good, hmms lets see lets see...
for now, i hope tutoring happens. i have to give sister pamphlets.
first i have to make one. hmms

im doing all this things cos
I WANT TO EARN MONEY!

AND AT LEAST TRY TO SAVE!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA

i gtg now....
feeling bit excited.. hmmmmmmmms

No comments:

Post a Comment