Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

manila

So for two weeks Mum went off to Philippines for Christmas and New Year.
And came back with pictures and i since i went back to Philippines last March, i decided to let you all see some pictures from my Filipino life (:

These are the halfs of me - My main clan in the Bautista Family, or what was left of us.
The heads of the family are still good with each other, as i've heard from mum that they are still going sweet (:
Well, i guess love can last through old age and painful events of their lives gets overrides by the so called unconditional love.
Sooo sweettt!!


My lil cousin Bon, uncle Michael, and aunt Fey with Mum


My grandy and uncle Michael, the only male son of grandy left. and im sure grandy loves him a lot just for being still around (:


The following pics are my only MALE first cousins, born of uncle Mike(Michael) and aunt Fey.
Apparently, aunt Fey is the only one who could conceive MALE bautista's next generation.
So this is Michael Jr.

And this is Bon (Honestly i dunno his full name) LOL


WELL ALL THE REST ARE GIRLS :)



Pics from my Trip at March 08

House at Villa Gloria, Philippines.
Cosy house that extends backward to another 'house' at the back.
It has an open kitchen and an alley from the 'grotto' to the open kitchen.




This is my daddy.
Kinda lost contact with him for the past few months.
aunt Fey said he told her his number and apparently he is waiting for me to contact him
BUT i cannot get through to her so maybe next time.
as long as he survives through his missions and not get shot and die, i'm happy.



My siblings with my Dad and step mum.
Andrew, Andrea, and errrr i forgot my younger step bro's name. LOL




Mirage. We have a gracious falling out. But well, we are still good (:

Carissa, my cousin :)


Oh and this is the 'groto'... use to have fish in the 'pond'



prison trip. this prison is the most popular prison as in there are lots of movie shoots done here..

Joy and Grace, my first friends in Villa Gloria when we moved there.


nothing much coming up.
Today's mum turns 38.
got her a perlini's silver earrings, twas really not bad.. i hope she likes it.
pictures will come for today's celebration! ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment