Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Buzz in the head...

School & work($) are two bad combination.
but in this era, it's not such an unusual thing.
Teenagers nowadays are much more exposed to these lifestyles.
Last time, only the really poor teens are out there working, but now, it's the next big thing to do.
Even the rich kids are working their ass out even though they are from really rich families.
But some poor people (like me, haha) have to change their mindset and start WORKING!

Lately, life has taught a valuable lesson of being thrifty and working hard.
Also, it has shown me that you really reap what you sow.
It is really ironic that when i was young, i wanted so much to grow up and be able to stand on my own two feet.
Then when it's coming true, i am really hoping it slows down a bit.
But then again, it's inevitable!
I can't stop time from bringing me forth (and much nearer) to my destination.
Along the way, age will definitely be the only thing that people should battle.
I don't want to grow old, the same old thing that i have been dreading.
I want to stay here, at this age... 20 or better, 21.
Then maybe, i can really be FOREVER 21. hee

Well, i guess not right?
I need to focus on the priorities of my life, and there are really quite a few.
But so sum them all up, i'm just hoping for a good present, better future, BEST lifetime...
And so does anyone out there right? But it all depends on how all of us manages it.

But no matter how much we fuss over it, i still say that there is that force around us, that drives us to what ways we take to reach the pit stops of our lives and finally, the final stop.
The final stop, the key to afterlife.....
Where we ascend to achieve to be the highest or the lowest being in the universe, which of course depends on how we hold on to our principles.

For now.........
I guess i have a good grasp of what i need to do to achieve what i need in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment