Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

100th Post

To commemorate my 100th Post for this blog, i will be publishing the top five pictures i love, of the people in my life, including myself.

Let's categorize the people in my life;
1. Love
2. Life
3. Leisure
4. Longevity

In the first category, the love of my life - shenath thomas dias - will be  shown first.
So here are the top 5 pictures that i love of him -

~ the goofy prince of my heart.


~ bimbo looking love of my life


~ cutest boy of my life


~ the cutest of the cutes


~ i love this the most cos the hat looks darn cute on him!


2. The for life, these are the five people that makes me...

~ i can never live without my grandparents, the raised me till i was 9


~ of course, i wont be alive if my dad didn't impregnate my mum right?? haha
even tho he's not around me now, he's always there to ask how i am when he can (:


~ then to fill the father area, my step dad tries his best to fill that.



~ of course, my mum will always be the best and the worst of my life. haha
then of course, the brother is making it all better :)


~ then of course, i'll be living my life with the love of my life in years to come.

3. Leisure are the bunch of people that are part of how i enjoyed and still enjoying

~ the group that are active when necessary! active to drink and live the night away!


~ the best club partner you can go all crazy with.


~ the best club chick to be good friends with.


~ the best gay friend you can ever have. this was when he was fat. now he's damn thin. haa but yes, he's one you can turn to.


~ the groupie since secondary school life, where hormones are unpredictable.


4. Longevity are the people who are still close with me and who are currently with me and still are with me, and who i can see will still be around in years and years to come!
- if u are not in doesnt mean you arent going to last in friendship with me, these are the top five people.

~ the only sister i know of 10 years and running, and we've kissed like 5 times already. yikes! haha (this pic is not exactly a real kiss. look closely.)

 
 ~ my walking journal. love her. 6 years and running.
 ~ the reliable person to always be there.
 

~ the fruits of the pillars of my life. i need to lead them the right way. love them


~ the best man to have hold on to me and my heart. my heart will always be with him.



That's all folks!
HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment