Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update



This is just wonderful! Finally, i have watched two of Branden Fraser's movies out this year :)
He's not bad really, despite his past movies being so corny and annoyingly funny, he's great :)
Plus! He's so hawt... nice biceps, triceps, chest... just sexy (ok darling, are u jealous yet?) hehe
Today, watched Journey to the center of the Earth and i must say, the plot was so awesome and it made me think, "man, what if there really is sucha place on earth"
The effects are just great... But for now, Shenath and i will be keeping away from the big screen for now.
We've been going at it for quite a few times already.
Just watched Love Guru yesterday some more!

Anyway, i've finally gotten off the burden of sumbitting the PP report early.
It has been approved! Yey!
And i can't help but boast what my advisor has said, "it is one of the best reports i have read from all my PP students" (blush!)
I didn't think that it'll be that great. Now i hope that my assessors will say the same thing.
Now, the next battle is PP poster presentation.
Have to create 2 A2 size poster that will summarize my report.
So good luck for me! =)

Can anybody please tell me what software to use to create an A2 size poster?
And please tell me the cheapest printing shop that caters to printing A2 posters ;)
Thanks, help much appreciated, to whoever...

Holiday is here!
I have nothing much going on besides work during weekends and go for dance sessions.
Of course, i have things plan up during these holidays to hang out with my long lost friends.
But of course, id rather have some work to do for the holidays.
Then again, maybe just not this holiday.
I want to try to get some reading done. Been long since i've read a novel at all.
Miss that pastime.
So lets see how i can utilize my vacations.

Write in soon! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment