Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

=)

It August!

Happenings in August;

It's all the First and Second things that are happening in my life and around me.
1 Year Anniversary of Jeanath
1 Year birthday of Haizak Bautista Bin Hassan
2 0 Years of being alive (Officially leaving my teenagehood)

It seems only yesterday that i met him.
It didn't even occur to me that i will be with him until now.
I love him and that all that matters, although of course, i tend to lose faith and want to give up,
i now begin to see that i have to be positive.
And gladly to say, he's the only one who got me good, faithful and entirely loving him alone.
This him has given me so much love, pain, pleasure, faith, loyalty and sacrifices.
This him is no other than Shenath Thomas Dias.
Who might be the future MR Mary Jean Bautista =) haha
It seems only yesterday that he was still in my mother's womb.
That i was talking to him from the outside world that he hasn't seen.
Up till he was born and was still so fragile that i can't even bear to touch him.
Then came the time that he started seeing me, smiling at me and cooing at me.
Followed by the time that he could crawl, sit and be quite self supportive of his navigations around the house.
Then came the time he learned to walk and now running around the place.
This him is my brother, Haizak Bautista Bin Hassan.
The brother whom i still call Isaac as to what we named him when he was still in my mum's tummy.

And wow, it took forever that im leaving my teenage hood. 
23rd of August is forthcoming.
Very nice feeling despite knowing that I have to learn to be a grown up now.
Slowly but steadily.
Wow i can't believe it is soon =)
Twentyhood, welcome me! ;)

=========================================================================

There have been a lot of things that i haven't written down here.
Also, i haven't had time due to school, dance and work.
either too tired or too lazy!
today, going to watch movie again! THE MUMMY.
I can't wait! yehey! yippee!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment