Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Reason to work!

The 5 best outcome about work is that you get;
1. $$$
2. to know people (disregarding the backgrounds and quirks)
3. freedom from parents
4. work experience!
5. (And when u work at boutiques) to try out those expensive clothes during off peak period!

The fifth is definitely one of my favorites, second to the first outcome i listed =)
Money minded much but it's true. The harsh reality that life can curse/bless us with is being 
MONEY MINDED

Yesterday, I worked from 6-930. Had to reschedule due to UT4 - JAVA.
The test sucks big time. (I did it in paper) 
I think I'm the only idiot who dare do JAVA test on paper, without resources on hand. shithead!
Everyone in class questioned and of course half of them thinks I'm crazy for even coming for the TEST.
Oh well, I tried right.
At work, the usual happened, just that, I'm automatically in charge of ensuring the paper works are taken care of.
We took till 10 pm to get the whole stock counts down because the stocks are bitching us - they wont tally!
So anyway, after the whole thing is done, I'm half dead =(
Woke up today dragging myself off to the toilet (as usual)
Then later today, i have to rush to work again!
Money money money - the main reason to work.

The only and the most effective motivation a person like me can hold on to.
I'll stop talking now. 
Pictures !!!

Of course, another designer item for me to try! this time long evening dress.
ABS by Alan *something*, a label from Hollywood.
(Worn by Christina Milian and Aguilera) Which i really do not know if it's true.
So far, i guess it is…
front view

back view

This black one is by Trina Turk, an American designer, loved for her prints.
But this is not prints ain't it. But i like it cos it's very simple yet classy.


A Tom K Nguyen, a vietnamese designer who relocated to South California or something.
I once thought he was a Japanese.
What i like about him is the way his designs are. Very bold and artistic...


Okay peeps!
I'm still broke so no way am i going to afford any of this.
PLUS! I don't have an occasion to wear the evening wears.
Maybe in another few years time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment