Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Random

Let me just start by saying GOOD MORNING!
I am not in my highest spirit but I'm striving to be in a good mood.
I have been negative, pessimistic and black far too long.
I miss being positive, optimistic and colorful!

I don't know where it went, i don't even know why i lost it!
It's very very very disheartening but i ain't giving up.
Not now, not ever =))

It's like those days that you finally realize something that you
were becoming that is very much not what you had earlier strived on to be.
Sometimes, it can become something that can fake as a new developing character.
Something like the 'Venom' in Spiderman. LOL!
Therefore, i have to put a stop to this.

So i begun my day with positive thinking and despite negativity overwhelming me,
i realize that i could use my cold nature to be cold towards negativity and use to to my advantage.
OH GOSH JEAN! SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!

I know that's what you people are saying. LOL
I know i know... Im sorry. I really don't mean to confuse the lights out of you.

SO MOVING ON!
Nuranalissa Bautista Bte Hassan has finally turned 9 years old! =)
She's going to have her party at home with mum-cooked feast.
Can't wait to eat!
Im abstaining from snacking so as to have a proper dining Feast! =)
Have to get her birthday gift. Which i really think will be a necklace. (Bf and i will be sharing)
Then for tmr, Jaden's birthday will be held at the function hall of the condo.
And of course, we have to get another gift.

PLUS for Shenath... OMG
Im seriously running broke.. AGAIN! As usual. Haha
Anway, i got to go.

JAVA lesson today!

No comments:

Post a Comment