Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel

Miscommunications has gotten to us lovebirds.
The day went on like shit up to the point of nothingness and as always with me,
i find that breaking up is the only option left to solve everything.
But then again, i was wrong.
I find that today has given us a different perceptions on matter.
I am grateful that he isn't letting me go.
But sometimes, i do feel weird with what might happen next time.
What if he suddenly just leave, unexpectedly? OMFG
Well, like my usual mindset - QUE SERA SERA (Whatever will be, will definitely be)
When class ended, i met him.
Didn't know where to head to at all, didn't even have a plan in mind.
All i knew was that he insisted on coming out to meet me was cos he wanted to comfort me.
I appreciate and was moved by his notion, however, i hardened my heart.
I don't really know why i did so, but i felt that i just wanted to.
We argued and debated with mixtures of sarcasm and opinionated attack on each other.
One shoots and the other blocks, then the latter shoots back and the former defend... 
and the cycle went on...
So anyway, things went on this way on the trip from Sembawang to Cityhall to Sakura Restaurant...
Then later on, we visited the Cathedral and sat there.
I prayed for everything i could think of.
I prayed for everything that matters to me...
I felt better, even though i still kinda felt cold towards him.
We stopped our useless debate and he hugged and kissed me.
It took me a little bit more to warm up again.
Then later on, when i warmed up, that's when we had the most fun!
It was really fun and he couldn't stop telling me how happy he was today as the day ended.
I am very happy to have made him happy.
And i guess, my prayed have been signaled upon.
I rest my case...
My heart will cease some doubts that i've always hold on to...
Enough words, let the pictures do the talking! =))

hanging out at esplanade after church session.



On the way to Merlion at Fullerton area
FULLERTON AREA (OR FULLERTON ONE?)

- AT STARBUCKS-
BACK TO ESPLANADE, FINALE OF PRANK TO NURUL

BEST PICTURE OF THE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment