Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

what a day

im glad all sisters are awake and up.
confirmed.
1. jaja
2. hid
3. ling
4. mira
5. a last minute attendee: Fyzah (jaja knows her) - rmbr club days? hehe

nurul kecik is still not confirmed. uggh
if people all confirm ah, she's the only one who's not...
when she is confirmed, all the rest are not.
yawns.

anyway in class now.
'listening' to the last grp presenting, pretending to be learning.
today, i really didn't have the mood to do work.
must be monday blues! whatever happens on mondays, is basically blamed on monday blues!
dont raise your brows... ur guilty of doing the same! haha

i still dont know what to do for the get-together.
good thing the sisters are helping me think... my brain's turning to goo... gosh.
lets see... i dont know! the budget for that day is $50.
i hope i dont spend my money and i hope i can get my sum of money. lol
id have to beg the parents for a card. lol

i doubt mum will lend me already... after getting the atm jammed up in the machine..
i doubt she will. let's see what happens. lol

but today im a lil bit grouchy... gosh.
also, today jan was pissed with me... dont know what's wrong with him lah.
my answer to whatever... DONT ASSUME.
he is very fed up with the entire SUI! authority about double work.
i understand that but i felt that he assumed too much that i pangseh him.
whatever lah...
to jan: when you cool down then come find me lah. up to you. ive told you my stand.
u feel that it's my fault for hanging up ah, then that's ur choice ready. but pls ah, give that kind of attitude on any other person, ud oso get the same in return. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment