Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

thank you

today my day was so bad.
so was my night at work yesterday!
it was super duper horrible. dont wanna and cant say anything more..
leaving it as that.

yesterday night was super sick too =(
then it extended till today.
im still kinda sick actually =((
today needed shenath badly and im glad he came over to the east side.
made my day very nice.

we hung out at sunplaza park.
we stayed at a shelter there, joking and kidding around.
cant even kiss my boyfriend properly =( dont want him to get my flu+fever see
but anyhoo, need to take care of my health more.
been very bad lately, the day at work made it worst really.
the period made it more horrible and of course mum's nagging -.- lol

at sunplaza, we ended up playing with the swings. lol
i still enjoy the swings. later shenath pushed me on the swing
and i was like so happy like a small kid. lol
deprived of proper childhood, poor me.

later we were climbing some huge crocodile there.
then he was complaining he lost his sense of balance. haha
so wanted to kiss him.. :( knew he wanted to, but too bad. haha discipline eh? ;)
we spent our day chatting and poking fun at each other basically.
so sweet of him to come find me today...
darling, thanks for making my day tho in a very irritating way k. haha =)

anw, i will be taking part in YA club's captain ball competition.
SUI! sent two teams for this competition. im in the first team.
thursday is the match! 430 onwards =))
i hope my knee will be fine.

also, hidayah and i are planning to re-group for dance.
i am finding a dance studio, cheap ones for a weekly session only.
hidayah's hopefully finding remixes or good songs to dance to,
let her recruit ppl, later i recruit she dont like... lol

okay i got to go.
tmr UT! Culture&Aesthetics Module.
know nuts abt it, at least not in depth. dead meat! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment