Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

spent time with darling shenath yesterday prior to our anni...

not a celebration basically just to spend time... 2 months too under-rated to celebrate rite? =))

but the day was wonderful really...

followed him to the chinese physician for his legs and ankle.

the night before i helped to massage it but then it wasn't that helpful!

had to go to the experts =))


shenath was squeezing my hands, until IT TURNED BLUE! later on turned numb

haha nevermind... all part of my duties... lol

we had a very deep talk... about our pasts... haiz...

later on it caused a lil hoo-haa in his emotions and mind. my apologies...

i didn't want to lie to him you see... to those who knows me well, yes it was about THAT past.


darling my love for you is real

something you cant deem surreal

i'll stay with you as long as it take

maybe up till my breathless wake


you're love for me is wonderful

you make my senses colourful

i want to be with you all through

promise you'll be with me too


i love you remember that...

-mama oyata adare-


anyway... the day went well... up till something that itched me...

=(( oh well... i guess things arent always coming in sweet and nice packaging.

but i think we are working out fine... =))


anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment