Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

HUMAN VEGGIES

basically, i was bombarded with tag posts that relay indecency and an obvious attack on;
1. my 2 months anniversary
2. my boyfriend
3. my appearance

my girls and i dont know what has triggered this attack.
i guess i will never know why.
i did what i can... i entertain all i could but what i just want to say is that,
no matter what is said in wherever by people like those "human veggies", i wont let it affect me.
anyway, to those avid readers... ya'll know ive done a declaration before...
now im going to do it again.... haha

I DECLARE MYSELF FAT!
true what... i gained 5kg since the past 7 months
why? cos i was under mild depression
and at that period i was binge eating.
if my boyfren and my close social circle can understand and accept that,
AND SOME 'VEGGIES' CANT
than that's just TOO freaking bad
diverting back to the story -
if to them i have done something that has angered them in any way, then
i hope they will come out of their veggie nicknames and tell me their problem.
cos for me, it's simple... if u seek justice on yourself due to what i said or did, then tell me...
i will gladly justify it with apologies and reasons.

there is no point shooting me here and there without me knowing what i did to you
cos i will just view it as a childish torment, that i have outgrown years ago.
there many things i can do... if these things persist.

what is the presence of MDA for?
what is the presence of an IP address for?
what is the presence of 'internet police' for?
singapore has only 66.3% internet users in singapore...
and if ur using public access... there's only 61 companies in singapore with that license.
you think i cant locate you... maybe I cant, but experts can...

*the person ask how am i going to track him/her/them?
if you really want to know... come and comment with such indecency again until i blow my top, and i swear i will do what i can to make sure your identity is revealed.
do not underestimate me and capabilities in that...

if these human veggies think that it isn't such a big deal for MDA to track you or even the police to track you...
you are gravely mistaken... breached on morality is a crime...
like i said... just keep doing... keep doing until i blow my top.

the aggressor's back up reason?
that person claim that i have done what this person has done.
as far as i can remember, i have done tag comments but with an honest opinion and not an attack - with my name out there proud and loud.
im a very transparent person... so if you think i have done something wrong to you...
something i can NOT justify, pls feel free to see me.
this goes to EVERYONE who knows me or not.
no point hiding under fake names and all that.... ur just wasting ur views.

also, i dont like it when u comment about my rship and my boyfriend.
calling him a dog and calling me a brainless bimbo for celebrating 2 months anni and calling me a prostitute becos we are only 2 months in our rship, should actually make you feel ashame.
and do you think the police will be happy to hear this? hmms
the last time i know of people harrassing others with the use of internet, they got caught and sentenced to jail.
so just come... comment with such indecency again... over and over again... until i get really angry..

anyway, my boyfren and i are very low profile, we dont look for trouble and neither do we want trouble.
all we want is peace between me and him... if you're not happy that we are happy...
then that's too bad for you... whoever you are...

and like i said... what goes ard comes ard...
im not guilty of anything like this and im sure i'll be justified.
if any bad luck, horrid events happens to ur life... pls think of what you said to me...
i may not be really affected but doing all this in the midst of my personal emotional period is something that i want justice for... MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
but in whatever... dont say i didn't warn you of those.
*cos for one, you dont know me well enough to know what i am and what i can do.

to those who supported me... thank you
to my girls, thank you for notifying me. loves

No comments:

Post a Comment