Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2007

FYIs

lets see... today i was suppose to sleep in.
but decided not to... so i guess my tiredness now is my final outcome.
was from work... was from a bath... feels so wonderful and fresh... !


today shenath got injured at his rugger match!
poor darling... he's got his foot injured. i seriously hope it wont affect his race performance for track and fields. =(
but whatever, let's wish my darling a fast recovery k! EVERYONE I INSIST you do the same!! lol :D


today i worked... first time ever to come early for work...
had my late lunch-cum-dinner there... nice thai food. uber fantastic really.. should go thai once a week people! come to lemon grass.. lol =))
well, the once-itching-me-the-wrong-way manager is turning out to be a good help.
a little bit sharped tongued but he's not evil...
today he said i did better than yesterday =)) i tot it was the other way round...
thought i kind suck today. lol turned out the opposite. hehe cool


then during closing time... my old secondary school friends came screaming my name from afar.
i thought which idiots lah, haha... nice to see them...
then like shit lor... one of them named RP - republic poly - REJECT POLY!
hmph! but i must say, i had to say something... lol
kinda brainwashed them... then made them change their opinions. lol
RP IS A NEW POLY DAMN IT! not A DAMN REJECT!!! hmph!
woah, i didnt know i love rp so much. lol
but i daresay, RP is going to outshine the rest in our use of technology... so watch out people!

okay enough of this.
my mum started talking abt my future educations again.
i dont know really... she's thinking of local uni... but my dad is open to overseas uni...
i dont know... if i have to go overseas, i want to go to La Trobe Uni... dont know if gd anot..
still too early to pick and choose... must see first. then must consider bf's view next time right?
so yeahs... too early!!! im still in year 1 sem2... haha
but it's at the back of my plans... lets see... =))

the immediate challenge for me now is SEM 2 gpa.
i had a pathetic 2.4 PTS... cos of my lousy aims... i wanted to secure a C... lol
but have to up my pts to 3.8 PTS.... not impossible... quite easy actually...
i have to stop skipping class that's it... and AT LEAST STUDY OF 3 UTs... lol
so to those who want to study with me... esp shenath... pls let me know!!
this week UT is up! =(( dont have time to study... so much for wanting to score... haha
to shenath: i need week 2 maths tuition!!!


the next upcoming challenge is of course - PROFFESIONAL PROFILING.
CE POINTS ALSO... im sure i would be fine... not sure about shenath, lazy bum!
hmms let's see i have to promote some CE talks that SUI! IG is holding..
to RP PEEPS... as follows are the posters for the upcoming talks... i dont know if im releasing it too early but whatever.. this is just the rough gauge..
AND AND... i will be an usher for talks on 12TH(this friday), 17th and 18th talks! 12.30-1.30pm k!? please check ur webmails for more INFOs...

SUI! IG is giving out at least 20 points... so go mad k!!



and of course.. there's more =)) i hope jan dont kill me for putting this up... lol
jan is the Marketting Manager for SUI! IG... very very nice eh... =))

anyway... classmates... im not coming to school tmr.
i have a different agenda. lol =))
but i will be around school, so if you need me for anything.. call or sms... :))
see what you all want... AND I CANT FAST TMR! lol
hehe shit lah!! haha lets fast TUESDAY? can?

okay okay... ciaoz for now!
v v v v v v v v tired... yawns.

No comments:

Post a Comment