Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

random updates

i spent my last day of the weekend being such a major bimbo
i forgot the pin number of my mum-owned ocbc card.
of which got retained at an atm machine...
i so totally got yelled at initially when i told her the horrid news.
then later i guess she manage to cool down...
i hid in my room for the whole 30mins
i didn't want to come out lest she starts nagging... i cant very well lose my temper out of my own mistakes...
all i can do to shield myself is to just admit my mistake and tell her that it really was a mistake - people like me makes those type of mistakes... bimbo of me really.

anyway, i bid this bimbo nature goodbye.
i am going to have good night sleep-nights, no matter what is the cost!
this coming week starting from tomorrow i shall sleep in early =)
and i hope the bf motivates me... and not just laugh!!
well, my fellow classmates has seen my worst retarded ways. at least during the days...
*please overlook that... hahahaha

i have also started work at Lemongrass thai restaurant.
i must say that it is really quite exciting but i stilll cannot say anything good about the duty manager.
haiz... oh well it is always in my mentality that roses, no matter how beautiful, has thorns.
one can never have such a perfect world without the ugly sides of it.
but i certainly wont take any nonsense from him.
that's the final thing... i consider myself great at work...
so if he is prepared to find another ME, of which i doubt he can get in a million years, then he can test my patience.
my mum told me to not mind these people as long as they dont affect you directly.
never let them eat you up inside... push them out as much as you can.
and so to mum i will listen... i have to =))

okay, about me and my friends now.
i really feel that i haven't been meeting all you people there...
thank you for always still remembering me - i cant help it if im hard to forget
anyway, to the sisters too, i really miss you guys...
nurul, you really must make time for me okay... i love you babe
and to hid, haj, ling... the 5 of us are still as always - sisters
no matter the time that has seems to distance us, i know that we can always regain that miles apart.

anyway, me and shenath are okay already like as you all have been reading.
i am really happy that some things me and nurul shared is not getting in our ways anymore.
nurul is also afraid but at least we are both happy in love! =))
err as in with OUR BFs... not with each other. we love each other. but not IN LOVE with each other... haha
okay whatever it is.
shenath is really someone who teaches me how to love indirectly.
his love for me motivates me to open up to him... further than any guy can actually dare try
i know i am not easy to be handled by anyone due to my stubborn nature, but he makes me want to let that guard down.
just not yet... at least not yet...
i am glad he understand that i need more time to evaluate my feelings for him.
i think daryl has hurt me enough in the past to refrain and discourage myself from loving another.
but this time, im sure shenath will be there.
if however he fails in a long run, i wouldn't regret having met him...
but shenath is someone who is becoming my hero...

darling... never stop the way you are being...
i love the way we love and we are the best fit so far...
i will give you the best of me... i love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment