Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2007

uggh

my dick is hard and i need ur pussy... like wtf
everything at camp was soo retardedly sexually today...
basically everything that comes out from everyone today was related to sex!
from today's afternoon nap and all those camp activities, Gail Finance was totally retarded.
okayy. more updates... goodnight.

And shen and i...
im still evaluating the situation... i sense sincerity but i think the problem lies within me.
im in conflict... but he's not rushing me... he himself have told me things.
and i think it is time that i treat him better this time around.

he's treats me really great and all those... there is more to him than meets the eyes of everyone. but slowly i am seeing it.. slowly...

things i like about the boyfriend.
1. he fills up the gaps in my emotions that seems to have eroded even tho it takes a slower time
2.the way he look at me
3.the way he kisses me on the forehead
4.the way that he could awaken my emotion that has been long dormant
5.the way he tries and never give up so fast
6.he just seem to be someone there...

i still have to settle things with myself

No comments:

Post a Comment