Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, June 18, 2007

yaw

im sick! period.
physically, emotionally and mentally.
so what do i need? A GETAWAY TRIP.
where's my anak ayam!? :(
i need that trip but your away... hais hais
when are you ready to confirm yam?

im cleaning my room and i halfway got disturbed
by some people asking for massage!!

oh i wanna boast something : I HAPPEN TO HAVE GREAT HANDS
- they can massage you to sleep
- can make both girls and guys go oohhh ahhhh
- they are soft
- they are sexy in red nail polish
- i only have three nails polished and they are chipped! (reminder: mentally sick)

im such a good friend arent i? even tho i dun really do housework, i help massage people =))

EXCLUSIVE PEOPLE ONLY

oh yeah, im tooo busy even for my alone time =((
- way behind filming
- havent been hanging with my ladies
- cleaning of my dear room (my only housework) ; still delayed
- studies for UTs this week and next
- err i know there's freaking more but i kinda forgotten (someone remind me!!)

YES ALSO


- JOB OPENING-

SECRETARY


qualifications :

- must know ME
- must be very open to crazy adventures
- must be tough
- must be good at remembering
- must entertain me

(uggh i miss my old secretaries =(( )

Ohs CHERIE IS IN MY SCHOOL -err but she's always mia now - sooo NO!
Kaiwen - he's in TP - uuggghhh... how how?? (he's also my astrology consultant) =))
who ar the others - sorry if i forgot dears...
but thanks for the ex secretaries... loves

PAY - thousand times of F-U-N
=)) c'mon
FINE!!! real deal
- club and exclusive party invites
- more friends extension
- simply getting loved by me =)) err not THAT way lah. eww

OKAY
I
KNOW
-------
---
-

JEAN
IS
FULL
OF
NONSENSE.


but i know ya'll still love me =))
so do i.. awww..

T-O-U-C-H-ED


this is to him,

it's over now, im not in love with you

as i used to be like weeks, months and years before.
you held me captive in your sweet charms;
but i assume im done and im breaking free dear.
you still hold that in me but not anymore
never anymore...
maybe i shall know one day if we are still as
we were suppose to be.
you wont need me, i wont need you.
tho im bare now that we are so apart - even metaphorically speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment