Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

today hees

Happenings since last entry :

1. i realized that i aint a bitch abt dumping the current ex.
2. met up with the sisters at changi airport - pre-planned for the upcoming gathering
3. i hv been thinking more often of my bitch
4. i called him without any pure hesitation
5. filming is eating my brain up (met the grp on monday)


today : im freaking sick

1. poor pregnant mummy's sick =(
2. chatted with mami and found out he's there
3. went to work
4. ate like a pig
5. called him again just to ease the urge in me

i can think of many reasons why i still have enough love sustained in me for him.
i can think of many reasons why i shouldnt come to him like i use to always do.
i have so many reasons why i have to run to him
i have so many reasons why i just have to stop myself.
and mind you, this is not a poem.

i have been thinking about him more often as i have this few weeks.
let say i have been having him in my subconscious mind and im pretty much aware of it.
this is ultra weird but i guess im just so used to having weird stuff abt me and him.

okay enough about him. i get irritated myself talking about him.
it's like an itch that i cant get off myself scratching.
my holidays so far is full of mixed or i prefer it to be unknown emotions.
now, it is wednesday and the time is 3.02 am - and im still awake!
anyway, i have this weird attraction on this guy.
and i would rather commit suicide than tell anyone about it - i cant even accept it in my mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates about the Gathering :

Date : Monday, 10th June 2007
Venue: East Coast Beach Park
Theme: Casual Gathering (Camping)
Cash Contribution: $10 per person


Invites
- first degree peeps have been informed!

- 2nd degree friends will be informed very soon...

sisters, do try to be able to ton.
jaja and ling have no excuse to not be able to ton.
with exception of ling's work, then maybe if she really cannot get leave on tuesday, then she can dont ton.
further news - call me or just see the confirm detail latest by Saturday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filming Groupies

Shoot Venue : Charcoal @ The Treasury (City Hall)
Time: 12nn-5pm
Jonathan and Alex - do submit the equipment loan form done ASAP.

get to me at mary_jean14@hotmail.com for further clarifications.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this song has been out quite awhile back, but i wanna feature it here.
I dont know why i have a sudden attachment to this song. hais.

Usah Lepaskan by Taufik Batisah

No comments:

Post a Comment