Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2007

when your missing someone

I Miss You!
Daily Inspiration
By Dr. John H. Sklare
Friday, March 9, 2007

I was having a conversation with that special someone in my life the other day that raised an interesting thought. She had been away for a couple of weeks and we were talking on the phone when she said, “I miss you.” I immediately responded with, “I miss you too!” After we hung up, I thought about what it means to “miss” someone when they are away from you. The truth is that “missing” someone tells you a lot about your relationship with that person. If someone is away and you don’t miss them, don’t really notice or worse yet enjoy your life more, that definitely tells you something about the state of your relationship. If, on the other hand, you feel a bit lost and lonely, that tells you something else.

Missing someone serves as a reminder of the important role that this person plays in your life. It may very well also be one of the telltale signs of love. Missing someone is one of those intangible measurements that tells you what’s in your heart and provides an objective appraisal of the state of your relationship. So if you find yourself separated from that special someone in your life today and your heart aches a bit from missing them, just smile and know this: If they miss you as well, you are very rich indeed and have something that money can’t buy!

Wishing You Great Health,
Dr. John H. Sklare

THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I HAVE RECENTLY RECEIVED IN MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT.
WELL, IT IS SOMETHING INTERESTING SO I POST IT HERE.
THIS IS ALSO SOMETHING THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD READ ABOUT..
I HOPE HAJAR READS THIS... HAHA.

*TODDLES*

No comments:

Post a Comment