Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Ladies Night.Dinner.Drinking

ohkie. i havent update about my outings these past days.
now im just going to have to summarize 'em for the benefit of you ppl.

okay, i spent ladies' night with Laura babe and her friends, Nadia and Hannah.
i met Nana at bumblez. so she joined us there.
ohkies. we went to...
1.) bumble beez.
2.) clinic
3.) MOS ( it was a flunk. i'll tell you all why in the next few details.)
4.) Gotham Penthouse
5.) back to bumble beez ( where the drinks finally took it's toll on me. )

it was quite happenning but i didnt get to dance as much.
i missed Jen. haha. for me i love to dance around in the club. Laura babe didnt really danced much... yeaps. so like Jen's absence was greatly felt. =)) she's like my all time clubbing/dancing bitch...
sound so les. but yeahs. (to haj, rmbr bumblez that time?? "sorry im married!!!??" lol.)
** haha. i actually am quite fond of telling the despo guys that im married... **

okies... the DETAILS.
1.) bumblez.
- laura and i sat at the bar. watching the bartenders do their juggling. cool shit.
then saw nana sitting by herself too. so, i asked her to join us. saw many familiar faces there. so did my rounding of saying hi... ray was there. kinda nice talking to him but later on found out he's such an ass! haha. ohk nvm. btw. at this point of time i had in mind... THAT I WAS MARRIED AND I HAVE A HUBBY AT HOME. AND IT'S hIM. lol. i mean i did promise hIM that i wasnt going to get myself drunk. and im proud to say that i kept it! haha. ohkies. then, when laura's friends came already. we went to sit by the dance floor. i and her girls danced for a while. then we headed to MOS.

2.) clinic.
- we took a detour. got kinda lost. so when we saw clinic then we just enter. the place was cool shit but i didnt really felt the atmosphere. the bouncer lady who checked my ic was like reluctant to let me in cos my foreign ic didnt have a photo on it. so like she cannot really verify my identity, so i was like YOU CAN ASK ME ANYTHING. so i told her where i live, what's the race written there, when's my birthday. told her my postal code. whatever she asked then i answered. gosh. FOREIGN ID DO NOT HAVE A DAMN PHOTO ON IT. gosh.
wth. (that goes to melvin. MOS bouncer ass)
ohk. so as i was saying i wasnt really feeling the place. i guess it was cool. mayby i'll visit it soon again. to feel the atmophere around me there. yes yes. next week!! but got to see if i can convince vicky to go clarke quay instead of ST JAMES! i dont get it with st james. even hIM wanna go there!! like wth.

3.) MOS.
- i said it was a flunk cos i DIDNT get to enter!! IMAGINE? ME. 19 this year. GOTTEN REFUSED ENTRY TO MOS. like wtf. and wtf is my ID for. i was so pissed lah. THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIS DAMN FACE. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I SLAP THE DAMN PHOTO SHIT ON HIS FACE. HIS NAME'S MELVIN BTW. fING ass.
made some call. fuking useless too. sad sad. but then we gave up. DJ was too late to do anything. gosh gosh. at the time that he got back to Jas, we girls were already feeling the mood of ...

4.) gotham penthouse.
- cool shit. the bouncer saw Laura and he didnt even bother seeing our id. you go girl! anyways, at this part. hannah wasnt there with us anymore. she left when we were making our way to MOS. uh huh. we drank there again. then we danced for awhile. and then made our way to...

5.) bumblez. AGAIN.
- at this time. i was feeling fING woozy already lah. but like i said that i wont get drunk i maintained it there. but then i thought i wont drink at bumblez already.. predictably, i did! haha. so like really felt fING dizzy. my head aches like nobody's business. so i had to rest my head!! gosh gosh. but mind you, i wasnt drunk. i was fING HIGH only. =)) ray saw my situation so he told me or was it nana, to get me to lie down and sleep at the VIP lounge. uh huh. i am really grateful to nana for sitting by me =)) Laura babe was real high... Nana was keeping an eye on her.
i slept till the closing of bumblez. then nana woke me up. =)) i was fine again. i think it was already a habit. yep yep.



later then nana and i separated from laura and nadia.
nadia was insisting that it will be fine if i go home.
when i assured that she's not drunk then COOL.
they went to Chillie. i think..
i went off. ray smsed to wait.
then i did for awhile. then he took so long so i told nana, i wanna go off.
she didnt have anywhere else to go and so i told her to come crash at my place.
yeps.
just a grateful gesture cos she took care of me when i was freaking dizzy.
i dunno. im a sucker for returning great gesture of kindness.
=))

i reached home at 4plus. talked to asri till 5am. then i slept.
i smsed hIM when i was otw home.
he's sucha slpy monster and i know he ws already sleeping so yeahs.
didnt really expect a reply.
then i woke up to send nana off. and then later i slept back.
had to go for dinner later in the after.
yep yep.

5 course dinner special.
MAIN EVENT
mary's NOSE was RED,
fyzah had to tolerate her sneezes,
due to THE DAMN FLU.


the dinner started at 6.40pm. and guess what time we ended? 9 pm something. lol.
gosh gosh. we really took our time. btw, the courses was of MEXICANO tastes. =))
what was served ? hmms.
1.) two buns with salsa(i think) dips.
2.) bean salad. all types of bean was there. except mr bean. (lame shit) orange sherbet was next.
3.) ok, then... hmms, jalapeno( gosh i forgot) soup. ahaha. mexican shit again. lol
4.) hees.. the main course. i had chicken and lamb stew. fyzah had seafood... dont like seafood so yeahs.
5.) dessert was apple cinnamon cheesecake some cookies.. and we both had tea.


wanted to meet hIM.
but i was LATE. =((
hahha. he told me already not to be late but then i WAS.
hahhaa. yep yep.
anyways, didnt get to like meet hIM.
okay, end of today.

okay, today im like tired from work.
cos we had drinking stuff.
me, gary, fyzah and azmi.
and now im still on the phone with nurul and jas.
was quite put off msging hIM.
dont need to know why.
i will know why soon.
uh huh.
btw, i just want to extend my greeting to someone who was special to me before.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARYL KEITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment