Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, February 2, 2007

my day

only after i had posted the previous day's entry can i post this.
1 feb 2007 it is.

when i awoke to go for my appointments and then to work, i was told eventually that because i will be late, someone had been called to replace me.
it was ok lah, at least i get to rest.
yesh, although i was at home chilling, sleep just refuse to just beat the light of me. i cant sleep after i awoke. this is unfair. i need a better mattress. err like literally man! i think i should demand that of my parents. and maybe i shall do some decorations for my room. (cos apparently, im not ready to move out now that my heart gets close back to my mum and sister.) so there isnt any point of moving out this year as i have always planned. okay, nvm about that. i dont think i can abadon my mummy now that a HAPPY NEWS has arrived - of which i will only announce after confirmation =)
anyways, i was mostly either surfing the net or on the line with nurul or boi. it was MEILING's birthfay tho. haiz. i really didnt have the real time to celebrate with her. (i promise that i will make it up to ya dear) hmms. anyways, as was planned i had to meet boi.... know where????????????? JURONG EAST.he told me that he was going to show me a place and some thing. i was like, what the hell is there at Jurong East lah.
he obviously reached first and he patiently(i hope) awaited my arrival. (sorree boi)
then we met his friend, Baba, who ended up asking for my number. like duh, i didnt give. gosh. haha. anyways, we made our way to Teban Gardens. i didnt know that Teban is a place. lol. all my life in Spore, i seriously dunno where the hell is Teban. I heard Solo and Boi talk about it lah but i thought that it was a coffeshop or something. (BOI dont u laugh when u read this) and yes, Jas laughed at me lah when i told him that i didnt know that Teban exists. Nurul oso dunno lah. confirm the other sisters oso dunno!!!

okay, we went to Teban Reservior. Boi told me that it was a childhood place of where he and Solo go to when they were young and that it is a place of which he lets out frustration whenever he has problems. i was really touched at the fact that he shared with me a place that he holds dear to him. okay, lemme describe the place with one word... NICE. haha. it was windy and if only there werent any clouds, the sky would look ultimately beautiful. the rocks against the water created a much cooler atmosphere at that point of time. that should you close your eyes, the wind seems to just sing you to sleep. then Boi sat diagonally opposite me, and then he told me that since he has brought me to the place, then he has to show the THING. haha. i had no idea whatsoever what the hell it was, so i didnt planned to guess.

honestly, i was excited about something first time after so long... wells, like after the trip i had to BUKIT TIMAH with dude last year. yeahs. okay, let's not go into that.
Boi got me to close my eyes and then he step off the rocks to the sandy pathway and was doing something behind me. all i heard was plastic wrapping getting torn open and then something scratched on the sand.
then when he was done, he sat at his original place and then told me some things WHICH I WILL NEVER TELL HERE. (wahahaha)
after that i was allowed to turn behind...
when i turned i saw the sweetest thing yet a guy has done for me...
he laid out tiny candles on the sandy pathway to the shape of I HEART U. and i was amazed at his capability to surprise me. i didnt think that he is full of such gestures. ( u surprised me, boi and dont stop the surprises cos i love it )

wells, my touched emotions only lacks that one thing of showing him that i REALLY am touched. and honestly, i say it here that he had deserved a peck on the cheek. hmms what do ya'll think..? okay, anyways, maybe at the next surprise lor. wahahaha. and i think that i really am a MANEATER. u sisters are right. but u sisters are ASSHOLES! aahaha. esp HIDAYAH AND HAJAR...
after the whole talk we had at the windy reservior, we went to the ONLY roti prata shop at Teban. then i had my late dinner there. i had nasi goreng pattaya though. later on, Solo joined us. After which i had to go cos it was getting late. yeahs, it was...
i was exhausted after i reached home then i rested before surfing the net and calling Boi. yeahs. okay, i had to stop here. eyes' getting strained... wahahha..

** current song fave : Lips Of aN aNgel **

i know nurul loves this song.... so hear ye, hear ye... (after my beyoncé song yeah??)




** THIS IS A VIDEO COMPILATION ABOUT LOVE ** QUITE CUTE. BUT I PREFER SEEING HINDER'S LEAD SINGER LAH... wahahahahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment