Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

this is a new blog

thank goodness my blog is finally up and ready for this posting. nurul and i stayed up the whole night (till 3-4am) doing this. she was doing hers and im doing mine, giving instructions and tips to each other over the phone. it has been such a long time that i even forget the editting of the skins. haha. that the blogspot also made some changes and all. imagine that. wells i closed my old blog because it totally got spoiled. now i take this as the intro of my blog and hopefully u find it fascinating, my lifestyle and my ways... how i spend my days and notice how frequent i post. haha. consistent or not, you decide. let me noe abt anything at the shout out box on the 3rd lips. haha..

i called this blog thousands hugs and kisses because it really just last at a thousand. in every moments with anybody, there are lots of our things besides hugs and kisses right..? there will be that storm which everyone will go through. trials and challenges, trusts and faith. no one can survive in hugs and kisses alone. also, not all pain and suffering can be healed with hugs and kisses. so i decided to use that theory. haha. so... pls welcome... www.thousandhugsandkisses.blogspot.com ....

i'll take the lead to the ride of my life. . . (and the ups and downs start ... )

No comments:

Post a Comment